Admin & Web Design Assistant
- Boutique agency based in Redlands
- Diverse range of clients and projects
- Opportunities to develop and expand knowledge in a range of areas
Part-time/Casual available | Trainee/Experienced/Qualified accepted | Training & Career Development
We’re on the hunt for an eager-to-learn and energetic Admin and Web Design Assistant to join our fun, friendly digital agency based in Cleveland QLD (near Brisbane). This role is to primarily support the production team through the undertaking of secretarial and administrative tasks, as well as learn fundamental website management and digital marketing practices. This is a great opportunity for someone trying to get their foot in the door with a digital marketing agency! This role is part-time/casual for an immediate start.
What do you need to be successful?
- Ideally 1+ year experience in a similar administration position
- Interest in digital marketing and website design practices
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work individually and in a collaborative team environment – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail – accuracy is key
- Basic knowledge of CMS platform is preferred (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Wix)
- Confident user of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A strong desire to continue developing customer relationships, scheduling, planning and marketing skills
- Great time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workflow
- A punctual, positive, organised, energetic and self-motivated approach
- Enjoys working in a small, customer service focused and results driven team
- Respond to account-related enquiries and maintain business records via email and over the phone
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Support the web production team with structure planning, note-taking and basic website content updates (training provided)
- Support the digital marketing team with ongoing SEO, Facebook Ad and Google Ad retainers (training provided)
- Support the Founder and General Manager with administrative duties including monthly reporting and data analysis
- Optimising websites using SEO best practices (training provided)
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- General office cleaning and restock equipment and supplies
- Vibrant and energetic culture
- Beverage fridge and grazing food available
- Regular team events
We have a bright, sunny office in Cleveland with a super-friendly team and an awesome coffee machine! Our company values are ‘fun, fair and curious’ and we’re looking for someone who aligns with those values.
We want you to excel in this position! In working with iSonic, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in working for a web design and digital marketing agency and develop your administrative and marketing skills. Every day is different and fast-paced – there’s never a dull moment. Just like our business, we want you to grow with us! 🚀
We appreciate our people, collaboration, authenticity, and inclusion within the workplace. As a team, we create an enthusiastic and fun environment with the goal of supporting our team and helping our clients to succeed. We’re all proud to work for the iSonic brand! 🌟
The Application Process
If you think we would be a great fit for your future, please send your application below and attach your resume telling us why you’re the ideal candidate.
We can’t wait to meet our new team member!
- Located in Cleveland office
- Part-Time/Casual Role Available
"*" indicates required fields